Investment Banking- Commodities Trader & Agriculture Group
Education/ Experience and Skills Requirement
- MBA/ CFA/ CA
- Experience of 3 – 5 years supporting Investment banking division of a bank, consulting firm, boutique firm, advisory firm
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently and possesses the management/leadership skills to run the research on a day-to-day basis and apply his insights to client ideas
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson One, Factset, etc.
- MS Office skills – should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Will be responsible for managing and delivery of projects for commodities trader and agriculture group (CTA)
- Supporting our clients on multiple industries including commodities, agriculture, among other industries such as consumer, industrial, etc. and preparing pitch books, industry reports, company focused discussion documents, studying & analyzing different business & financial models in a particular industry
- Managing delivery of projects including critical industry or market analysis, detailed and short company profiles, price trend analysis, ad-hoc requests, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth secondary research
- Expertise in financial analysis including operational (volume traded, production, shipment, plantation area, etc.) / financial benchmarking, trading / transaction comparables, financial model etc.
- Manage project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure “high client satisfaction”
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment