Annual Survey of Asset Management Investment Teams 2018
The results are in.
In our second annual survey, we again asked our expansive audience to help us gain some insights into trends and perspectives impacting investment research asset management teams. The results have been gathered via an invite to global buy-side firms, with over 60% of respondents in a senior, decision-making role.
● 83% of respondents consider research as a primary driver of investment performance
● Over 90% of respondents rated in-house research as very important, up from 69% in our 2017
asset management survey
● 77% respondents are in favor of increasing budget allocations to in-house research
● 59% consider big and alternative data as important for the research process
● Nearly 60% of respondents are willing to use outsourced research support to supplement internal investment research
Download the full report for all the insights.
We'd love to share this and more Insights. But first, a little more about you
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,